Non-Filed Returns

Taxes can be expensive. If you didn’t file your tax return because you didn’t have the money to pay what you owe to the IRS, then you could acquire additional debt in the form of tax penalties and interest.

Neglecting to file your tax return is a criminal offense and may carry a severe penalty of up to one year of jail time for every year that your taxes remain unfiled. Due to advancements in technology and the computer systems used by the IRS, your chances of getting flagged and caught increase exponentially.

Let our team help you comply with tax laws. By taking the initiative and filing your tax returns, you can still take advantage of the deductions and allowances that you are entitled to. And while you will still owe money on your taxes, and most likely, penalties and interest, you can avoid legal action from the IRS.

By voluntarily filing your delinquent and non-filed tax returns, you will save yourself from future issues. Once your tax returns have been filed and are current, our team can create a plan that will lay out the total amount you owe to the IRS and a payment plan to get you back on track.

Ready to Request an appointment?

Contact our office at (469) 567-3017 or fill out an appointment request form to speak with a member of our team and discuss your non-filed returns, today!